Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yes, I'm Still Here

I have not dropped of the face of the world or anything dramatic. I've just been busy crocheting away. I've finished a new pair of kilt hose. They are a dark blue, light weight wool/silk blend. It was so much fun to crochet those. I love that yarn! I am now working a sweater. This is my second attempt at making a sweater. The first was a dismal failure. I ripped it apart and set the yarn aside. I am now working on it again. The yarn I'm using sucks, but since I don't have high hopes for the result, it really doesn't matter. I don't really think it is gonna be wearable anyway, so...... This is just a learning exercise. Yes, I know it is a lot of work to put into something I don't expect to be able to use, but I have to start somewhere. At least this way, I haven't lost a lot of money on yarn.

No comments: