Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy end of the weekend to you

Well, its the end of another weekend. This one was a little hurried because I had to go up to my Mom's and do the "great puppy swap of 2009". I take care of my Mom's dog while she is in Florida. I got to drive up there Friday night, which, as most people know, was one of the coldest nights on record for many, many years. I am so glad my truck heater works (my last truck didn't have heat). However, the cruise control decided to die about half way through the trip. It has an off-n-on short in it. Its been working pretty consistently for about 2 years now, so I guess I can't complain to much. It went off this afternoon, but luckily, only for about 1/4 of the trip.

Since my birthday is Tues (nice that Obama is throwing me such a big party!), we had my birthday Breakfast this morning. We would have had a regular birthday dinner on Saturday, but my brother and his wife already had plans for another birthday party that night. Instead of a birthday cake, we had birthday cupcakes. Itried to go for muffins, but Mom wanted something more cake-y.

Oh, By the way, I set up a Facebook account last Thursday. Y'all can now find me there also (as well as some of my crazy family).

No comments: