Thursday, August 14, 2008

My First One

I finally finished my first knitted project. No, it is not the scarf that I started a couple of months ago. That is still sitting half finished in its bag. It will probably be ripped apart and reinvented as something else. My first project is a dishcloth. I know, it's not much, but it is something relatively small. I finished it in a couple of days. Most importantly, it is something I can actually use. I need a scarf like I need another hole in my head! I bought a pattern book of 16 or so different dishcloth patterns. I figure doing 5-10 of them would give me a lot of good practice in knitting. I can then move onto something different.

I'll post a picture as soon as I find the connector for the camera. This is what happens when I clean. I lose stuff......



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Anonymous said...

Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.