Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hats Off!

Well, I finished my hat. Yes I know, I only started it a couple of days ago. Well, I was not feeling well yesterday (co-worker had some REALLY powerful perfume on, which gave me one heck of a headache) and the weather was bad here today so I couldn't take the dogs out for their walk (thunder bumpers rolling through). Which all boils down to lots-o-time to knit. Everything was going fine until I got to the decreases and had to switch to the DPNs. I am not exactly sure how those damn things are supposed to operate. I was always poking myself with one end or the other of one of 4 needles! I managed to mangle my way through the last 4 or 5 rows (I lost count at the end) and finish the thing.

I may have to get someone to show me how the DPNs are actually supposed to work. There is some trick there that I wasn't able to deduce.

No comments: