Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Inner Geekiness

Contrary to popular belief, I have a fairly wide geek streak going through me. I know, I know it is almost impossible to believe that someone as incredible cool as I am would have any geekiness in them, but.... what can I say. One example just occurred today. I went out to Target today during lunch and was wandering around the DVD section and found the Lord of the Rings trilogy on sale for a good price. I had been wanting to get the set for a while, but never really got around to it. Well, I have it now and I see an all day marathon in the very near future for me. Just me and a big bowl of popcorn; the Orthodontist be damned! I think it is only fair since I have read the books about 6 or 7 times already. I need to give the movies a fair shake, I've only seen them once. I'll probably end up banishing my roommates to their room that day and confiscating the living room since it has surround sound. They are not to interested in the whole Ring trilogy thing so I doubt they'd be interested in watching the entire series. Oh well, they'll get over it.

The only question now is Saturday, Sunday, or BOTH? Am I that ambitious? Hmmm.

No comments: