Tuesday, October 30, 2007

you know your getting old when.......

I went out this past Saturday and had a blast. It started out with watching the Hercs play at Tir Na Nog. This is the first bar that I saw them. It has a great set up for bands, however, the food is not so good (although I did have the chicken kiev, which was pretty good.), so I have not been out there much in a while. The Hercs started at about 7p and played to about 9p and I, quite naturally started drinking at about 7p. Now, I have learned to pace myself, so I didn't drink a lot, but I drank pretty consistently, but I get ahead of my story. After the Hercs finished, I went to Flex, for their costume/ Halloween party. I met up with a friend of mine and since neither one of us were particularly interested in what was happening there, we decided to go to CC. We'll the piano bar at CC had my favorite singer (Greg) and a terrific pianist (I'll have to look up his name). I spent most of the night in the piano bar.

Now to get to the title of this blog. After drinking "slow and steady" through the night Saturday, I felt like crap all day on Sunday. Not part or some, but ALL DAY. I didn't get sick, I didn't feel particularly queasy, I just felt like crap all day. It was a good thing I didn't have anything important to do on Sunday. Oh, the "good old days".............

No comments: