Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Baby Blankets and Christmas Ornaments

October is my busy month. It is when I start making my Christmas ornaments. I have found out through several years of procrastinating that if I do not start my ornaments by October, I usually end up in big trouble. Unfortunately, this year I have two problems. The first I am already working on. I have to finish up a baby blanket for a co-worker's daughter. I agreed to make a blanket when we first learned about the pregnancy, but due to some complications it looks like she could delivery extremely early. Any time from around the end of December on. She is due, I believe sometime around the end of February. I was going to start the blanket after I finished my Christmas ornaments, but that doesn't seem like a good idea now. The second problem is that I do not have a good idea of what I am going to do for ornaments this year. I have a couple of ideas, but nothing firmed up yet. I guess I'll think about it as I crochet. If anyone has any ideas, pass 'em on to me. I can certainly use them.

No comments: