Thursday, September 6, 2007

Its Official

It is official, having a cold in the middle of summer sucks! Getting a cold period is not fun, however, it is especially annoying getting one when the weather is nice. One of the few saving graces of a winter cold is that you can wrap yourself up nice and cozy. You cannot "wrap up nice and cozy" when it is 90 or so degrees outside. No matter how low you turn the good old AC, it is just not the same. You either are to hot or to cold. Usually one right after the other. No coziness in sight. I am currently three days into my cold and should be on the downswing now. Since it started right after Labor Day (at least I had the holiday), I didn't start on any of my "stuff" I was going to work on. No Latin. No yoga. No reading. There is always next week.

No comments: