Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Halfway There!

Unbeknownst (is that really a word?) to me, this weekend marks the halfway point between St Patrick Day celebrations. I never realized that the halfway point was some milepost that deserved celebrating, but evidently, it is. My good buddies from Hercules Mulligan have informed me that they have quit a schedule set up and that everyone should strive to attend. They are performing their "normal" fortnight gig at the Cary Hibernian tonight. They are also playing at Tir Na Nog in downtown Raleigh this Saturday from 730p - 930p and again back at the Cary Hibernian on Sunday at 2p. Now, since I have been lacking in my irish responsibilities these past several years and have not celebrated any halfways, I will have to make up for lost time. Come on out and lend a helping hand!

No comments: