Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Raleigh Kodiaks Rugby and Hercules Mulligan

OK folks, my favorite rugby team, the Raleigh Kodiaks, is playing this weekend. They are just returning from a back to back victory in Nashville! (sorry, but waaaay to far for this fan, I missed the games). Yes, believe it or not, they played two games on the same day, with about a 20 minute break between. They are better men than I. They are playing this Saturday at 1p at the Raleigh Rugby League pitch off Poole Rd. I hope I got that right. Anyone in the area should try to make it out there.

It's also that time of the fortnight again. It's time for the Hercs to play at the Cary Hibernian. It is this Wednesday. The festivities start at 8p and stop somewhere around 10p. Come early and grab a bite to eat. I recommend their burgers, no salt on the fries.

No comments: