Sunday, February 15, 2009

Exercise, it's not a dirty word.

Exercise, it's not a dirty word. At least that is what I have been telling myself. So far it really has not been working. Soooo, in an effort to "better" myself", I have made a promise to myself that I will get up each day next week a half hour early and do some type of exercise. It doesn't matter to much what I do (anything will be an improvement). I just have to get up and do something. It will probably be something like easy yoga positions and other stretching. If you can't guess, "out of shape" does not really do justice to my physical condition. Right now, I am only looking as far as the end of this week. I can make it through 7 days! I promise, however, no pictures.

If you haven't guessed, you all are gonna get day by day updates. Isn't that exciting?

No comments: